1. Please take note of the schedules
2. By agreeing to our privacy statement, you agree to share your data with us. Falsifying your documents may lead to forfeiture of your application for admission.
3. New students must apply for admission first. Only after admission can they pay the enrollment fee of P1,500 and proceed with the online enrollment process using the Student Information Service (SIS).
4. Applicants need to accomplish the fields in the Application Form. The ones with the red asterisk are the required fields which means you MUST fill it out. If not, you cannot proceed. You can still proceed with the process if you the other fields (without a red asterisk) are not filled out.
5. Double check your information before submitting the form especially the term applied. (AY 2020-2021)
6. For applicants who wish to submit international credentials please contact firstname.lastname@example.org first.
7. Transferees have to first set an interview with the
Student Affairs Office. Browse the guide below for more details.
8. After accomplishing the form, take note of your applicant number and password at the confirmation page. You will use this to log into our Student Information System so you will know the status of your application.
9. The department which is in charge of the program you applied will review your credentials while the Registrar will verify them It will take a maximum of two (2) days before you can get a response in your SIS.